The Ponemon Institute recently surveyed 2,507 IT and IT security practitioners in the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Sweden, and Australia regarding password and authentication behaviors.
Additionally, 563 individual users were surveyed to understand the differences in security behaviors between IT security practitioners and individuals.
What information are businesses and individuals most concerned with protecting? How many respondents admit to reusing passwords for workplace accounts?
Download this report to see the
responses to these questions and learn:
- How IT security and individual users respond to security threats
- Security behaviors and practices in the workplace
- The popularity of passwordless authentication
- How businesses can protect customer accounts with two-factor authentication
- The increased risk to businesses with personal mobile devices being brought into the workplace
Summary of the report findings
View an infographic
Additional versions of this infographic:
English – UK