When it comes to security, critical infrastructure organizations (including pipelines, power grids, telecommunication networks, banks, healthcare systems, and more) have not focused enough on taking a holistic approach to the digital and physical realms.
This Newsweek Vantage survey of 415 executives worldwide shows that many are, in fact, focusing on it, but finding it difficult to balance security and operational performance.
While substantial resources are generally channeled to mitigate a wide range of physical and operational risks to infrastructure assets, far less attention is paid to potential cybersecurity incidents.
Read this Newsweek Vantage report to discover:
- The types of security incidents organizations experienced over the past 12 months
- The factors driving the convergence of cyber and OT/physical systems
- The difficulties of implementing a holistic approach to securing cyber-physical systems
- The most important factors motivating organizations to develop holistic approaches to cyber/physical security
- The four elements for ensuring effectiveness once a strategy is in place